- Blog Posts / Wednesday, 15 July 2015 - 00:00Guest post by Christophe Caïs, CEO of Albatross Global Solutions. The history of many iconic luxury brands begins with revolutionary innovations that answered functional or social needs of the times. In the late 1850’s, Louis Vuitton invented an...
- Blog Posts / Tuesday, 16 June 2015 - 00:00The turn of the millennium, the 90s and 00s, was a curious time for luxury, not least because it was perhaps the most logo-saturated period in the history of the sector.
- Blog Posts / Sunday, 7 June 2015 - 00:00One of the major shifts our research shows among luxury consumers worldwide is that they are less brand-loyal than they used to be.
- Blog Posts / Tuesday, 2 June 2015 - 00:00When we say our mission at Albatross CX is to help luxury brands align their organizations , this is what we mean: identifying these points of miscommunication and misperception, and providing the tools necessary to rectify them.
- Blog Posts / Tuesday, 19 May 2015 - 00:00It can be difficult for customers in the West to understand how ubiquitous counterfeit luxury goods are in China, but every now and then there’s an incident that makes it very clear.