- Blog Posts / Thursday, 19 November 2015 - 00:00In Dubai and other Gulf states, for example, social motivations remain quite powerful. In these regions, a majority of people buy luxury to send messages to others.
- Blog Posts / Wednesday, 18 November 2015 - 00:00The winning luxury brands will be those that put consumers centre stage and develop personalized, relevant and meaningful relationships with them.
- Blog Posts / Thursday, 29 October 2015 - 00:00The Journey of the Luxury Consumer study for 2015 revealed a strong global trend among luxury consumers: the definition of luxury is evolving away from exclusivity and towards quality and craftsmanship. Although there are many interrelated reasons...
- Blog Posts / Thursday, 22 October 2015 - 00:00Like luxury consumers, luxury markets change as they mature. Time and experience change what consumers see in luxury, and consequently their desires and expectations from luxury brands.
- Blog Posts / Tuesday, 20 October 2015 - 00:00Affluent consumers in the UK are significantly less likely to buy online than the national average. This was the conclusion that eMarketer found when comparing findings from the JotLC London with data from Google and TNS: Among at least one...
- Blog Posts / Friday, 16 October 2015 - 00:00According to our study of Chinese travelers and luxury shopping, the United States is high on the list of destinations for outbound Chinese tourists in the coming 5 years.