- Blog Posts / Friday, 21 July 2017 - 14:52At the end of the day, any strategy depends on the employee’s willingness to execute it, with enthusiasm. The decision to become a customer experience centric company is an excellent one, but it cannot be a top-down decision, it’s a transformation...
- Blog Posts / Monday, 20 March 2017 - 16:50Any marketing manager would probably agree that a brand that does not measure its customer experience is like a surgeon operating in the dark: they’re taking a huge risk.
- Blog Posts / Monday, 20 March 2017 - 15:27Private equity firms are increasingly recognizing the value of premium and luxury brands. For example, previously, Tengram Capital Partners announced an agreement to acquire Zanella, a leading Italian luxury menswear brand.
- Blog Posts / Monday, 20 March 2017 - 11:29Luxury brands today face greater challenges than ever before. Some of these are the perennial challenges that always affect markets in unpredictable ways, such as currency fluctuations or geopolitical shifts.
- Blog Posts / Tuesday, 30 August 2016 - 17:41A Conversation with Fabrice Tavel-Besson & Frederik Schreve from our strategic partner, Face2Face Retail Training Consultancy.
- Blog Posts / Wednesday, 10 August 2016 - 18:11In the past three years, the luxury market in Hong Kong has changed almost beyond recognition. Formerly the ‘go-to’ location for luxury shopping in Asia (predominantly for Mainland Chinese), it has fallen from grace with a thud.